Where to stay in Auckland, as per true, you are able to choose anywhere the best place to stay in Auckland, such as Auckland CBD, Parnell, New Market, and much more like this.
Where to Stay in Auckland on a Budget
Well, Auckland is the biggest city in New Zealand, and also, occasionally well-known as the Gateway to New Zealand, it’s moreover around just a transportation center to seize the passengers to the moreover ‘adventurous’ parts of this nation.
Auckland is a fulfilled with a lot of culture and history; a cosmopolitan place along with moreover Maori inheritance than European, there’s plenty to find out about how the city developed at its numerous museums.
Here are some of the best places where to stay in Auckland:
Here is the best place where to stay in Auckland NZ, the Central Business District (CBD) is the place where most people prefer to stay, and it’s absolutely the best place to stay in Auckland as a first timer.
Well, I reckon Auckland isn’t an easy city to get round, so I surely suggest people stay in Auckland CBD because I know it’s the maximum access to public transport and also, the buses, trains and other transport to maximum places do run from here.
Along with the other wonderful thing about Auckland CBD is that it’s extremely walk-on place and there is everything within the prime region.
It’s also, the best place to where to stay in Auckland because there is a place well-known as Queen Street where you be able to find a lot of nightclubs, bars, supermarkets, restaurants, medical, shopping stores and much more ahead that one avenue.
The most famous traveler attractions such as the Skytower, Civic Theatre, Albert Park and Viaduct are additionally simply several minutes’ walk distance.
WHERE TO STAY IN AUCKLAND CBD
- Where to stay in Auckland CBD as a Backpackers: “METRO ADVENTURER BACKPACKERS” Well, you can stay at Metro Adventurer Backpackers, because hotels in Auckland CBD aren’t specifically fine in terms of quality, but this one is a sensible cost and one of the better-maintained ones. You must be able to get a room for $20 throughout the low season
- Where to stay in Auckland on a budget or for the budget traveler: “CITY LODGE” You can stay at City Lodge, it provides private rooms on a fine cost and I reckon this one of the best places to stay in Auckland, New Zealand, and of course, it’s an inexpensive hotel in Auckland CBD, along with it’s not far from the central Aotea Square too, that’s good, and you be able to get the good rate here.
One of the best places where to stay in Auckland, Viaduct is one of the most classy places in Auckland, and it’s absolutely a place where everybody must visit and also a best place to stay if you be able to afford it.
If you don’t know about it then, I tell you many years ago there was an event hosted in Auckland named the America’s Cup, and the whole waterfront was developed for this event.
Developing continues with luxury residents, bars, clubs, and the number of higher-profile office buildings when the event has finished.
At present, this place is well-known as The Viaduct and is one of the higher-end places in the city.
Well, it’s a pretty nice and tranquil place where to stay in Auckland, along with its just about 10 minutes away from CBD by walking.
As well as, It’s one of the best places where to stay in Auckland if you love spending time after bars and nightlife, at the waterfront spot at the Viaduct is central to Auckland’s party scene.
WHERE TO STAY IN AUCKLAND AT THE VIADUCT
- Where to stay in Auckland on a budget or for the budget traveler: This is one of the best places where to stay in Auckland on a budget, you be able to try the Sea View Princes Wharf. Also, the rooms are private and right by the water, and best value for money if you are looking for living in the viaduct, you be able to get great rooms rate here.
Looking for a cool place to stay in Auckland, then Ponsonby is surely best place where to stay in Auckland.
Along with Ponsonby is Auckland’s high society suburb, which is gradually changing into a low-key hipster haven. You are able to find great and expensive restaurants, boutiques, and gift shops on Ponsonby Road.
Also, the road lights up on the weekend as people visit to enjoy the nightlife in the high heels and open-collar shirts, sipping craft beers, and pricey cocktails.
If is it all that want then I must suggest you visit here for having fun and glamour, this is the best place where to stay in Auckland city.
WHERE TO STAY IN AUCKLAND, IN PONSONBY
- Where to stay in Auckland as Backpackers: “PONSONBY BACKPACKERS” You are able to stay at Ponsonby Backpackers. It’s absolutely situated in Ponsonby and actually well-run. It provides all the comforts you’d expect from a nice backpacker hostel and extremely reasonable cost, particularly for Auckland.
- Where to stay in Auckland on a budget or for the budget traveler: “UENEKU LODGE” One of the best places where to stay in Auckland, Ueneku Lodge is a wonderful option, It’s an independently run guesthouse on Ponsonby Road and completes if you’re looking for a number of ancient Kiwi hospitality. Have dorms but also private rooms additionally. Facilities are outstanding, wonderful places and amazing value for money.
One of the best places where to stay in Auckland “Parnell” is an up-market place in Auckland right exterior the city skirts. It centers nearby Parnell Road, which hosts a gathering of galleries, boutique, and upper-end restaurants.
Usually, when people are way out for supper and drinks for a birthday or work party, they head to Parnell. An abundance of antique classic housing could be found in the neighborhood too, and you are able to find one or two proper budget places to stay in the vicinity areas.
In addition, its stroll distant to the CBD around 20 minutes and the Auckland domain and Rose Gardens aren’t far away either.
WHERE TO STAY IN AUCKLAND, IN PARNELL
Where to stay in Auckland as Backpackers: “CITY GARDEN LODGE” You can stay at City Garden Lodge is a great pick. Usually, basic backpackers with everything you need, several minute’s strolls from Parnell Road.
Where to stay in Auckland on a budget or for the budget traveler: “QUALITY HOTEL PARNELL” I would suggest the Quality Hotel Parnell. It’s an actually great budget hotel on the calmer end of Parnell. Parnell Road is around 10 minutes’ walk afar, in addition, you be able to even walk down to the water from here, if for some reason you don’t want to eat out in Parnell there’s a bar and restaurant and even a communal kitchen.
One of the best places where to stay in Auckland, Mt Eden is a fashionable place in Auckland quick a short drive out of the CBD.
Also, it’s well-known for being a historical place of Auckland where you be able to see the architecture, along with well-known for the Mt Eden peak, which is a traveler favorite.
The well-known craters at the top are exciting to view, not to mention there’s an attractive look of Auckland from the top.
Apart from that, Mt Eden is famous for it’s a number of cafes, restaurants and chilled out bars. Well, there is a minus point that there is no nightlife here, yet it’s a best spot to come out for a quiet dessert or supper with anyone you want.
WHERE TO STAY IN AUCKLAND, IN MT EDEN
- Where to stay in Auckland as Backpackers: “OAKLAND’S LODGE” Well, you can stay at Oakland’s Lodge because it’s a fine pick, smaller, chilled-out hostel, great price and well-maintained. It’s in the heart of Mt Eden, not distant from the genuine peak itself, and just a short bus ride to the city.
- Where to stay in Auckland on a budget or for the budget traveler: “BAVARIA BED AND BREAKFAST” you can consider this is best place where to stay in Auckland. It’s just right from Mt Eden peak and a small stroll to Mt Eden Road. There are an abundance of locations to purchase groceries and a bite to eat in the vicinity place. Along with the bus stop is nearby if you want to head into the city. It’s a usually B&B with everything you need for a good cost.