Best places to stay in Venice “Venice” how lovely when someone names it? And I am sure everyone must want to visit here once in life to explore and experience such a beautiful city.
Best Places to Stay in Venice
As we all know Venice is famous as the wonderful scenic and romantic city in the world.
Because of its ancient canal systems, attractive winding streets, and its most famous gondola rides, Venice became the most popular and loved destination in the world.
About above 20 million visitors travel to Venice, Venice is crowded with visitor’s entire year.
Well, it’s crucial you won’t waste time on where to stay in Venice, just book your hotels in advance and explore the city.
And here some of the best places to stay in Venice so you be able to choose what suits you the most:
One of the best places to stay in Venice “Santa Croce” is home to some of the main transport centers in Venice; Santa Croce is the lower touristy neighborhood in the city.
Santa Croce, with its lower visitors and more natives, feels moreover Venetian than any other area of Venice.
Majority visitor attractions are found in the eastern part of the neighborhood, as well as Church of San Giacomo dell’Orio, a 9th-century church that was rebuilt in 1225 and is well-known for its traditional paintings.
If you decide to stay here in Venice you be able to find simple connections to Venice that’s why most visitors prefer to stay around Piazzale Roma.
Also one of the best places to stay in Venice to things to do and to see such as Piazza Santa Croce, Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale, and La Scuola di Cuoio.
WHERE TO STAY IN SANTA CROCE
CHEAPEST HOTELS IN SANTA CROCE
- HOTEL DALLA MORA: One of the best budget-friendly Venice hotels for your stay, this comfy place provides amazing canal views; delicious breakfast served every morning, and a terrace.
- B&B VENICE: Another one, a cheap bed, and brunch in the city of Venice with comfy, several best things about this spot are the building (a 19th-century Venetian house), the self-service brunch, the tranquil place and more.
MID-RANGE HOTELS IN SANTA CROCE
- HOTEL OLIMPIA VENEZIA: One of the best places to stay in Venice if you want to stay close to Piazzale Roma then it’s your place. You be able to find here beautiful rooms, luggage storage, along with high-speed free Wi-Fi, and also it’s not far from the water bus stops.
- HOTEL AL DUCA DI VENEZIA: It’s a good choice for those looking for accommodation that provides such a great value for the money in Venice, the rooms are amazing, with luxurious decor that will make you happier while your trip.
AND HERE SOME LUXURY HOTELS IN SANTA CROCE
- AC HOTEL VENEZIA BY MARRIOTT HOTEL VENICE: The most modern, wonderful, and stylish Venice hotel in this area, I absolutely suggest it to those who afford that and want to avoid the crowds and enjoy some luxury.
- CARLTON ONE THE GRAND CANAL HOTEL VENICE: This splendid 4-star hotel in Santa Croce is just perfect for those who want to appreciate a traditional environment and some luxurious facilities and amenities.
One of the well-known oldest neighborhoods of Venice “San Polo” One of the majority active and sightseer regions in the city, the neighborhood enjoys a central place in the City of Canals.
One of the best places to stay in Venice to explore things in Venice connected with ancient spots and culture.
It’s a wonderful attraction, “the Rialto Bridge” was initially built as a pontoon bridge, but after collapse too numerous times, it was eventually rebuilt by Antonio da Ponte and completed in 1591.
In the present, it is the biggest monuments in the city for travelers from all over the entire world, and San Polo also famous for the largest fish market in the city.
One of the best places to stay in Venice for see some of the famous attractions of San Polo: Church of San Giacomo di Rialto, Church of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, Church of San Rocco, and Campo San Polo.
WHERE TO STAY IN SAN POLO
CHEAPEST HOTELS IN SAN POLO
- B&B EXCLUSIVE: You be able to stay in this beautiful district if you have a low budget for your trip. And also you be able to find easily tons of restaurants and bars, and I am sure you will not get bored here.
- SAN POLO STAR: One of the best places to stay in Venice including a cheap hotel, and it’s not far from Rialto Bridge. It rooms are beautifully simple and very clean.
MID-RANGE HOTELS IN SAN POLO
- RESIDENZA CA’DORIN: Beautiful mid-range hotel in Venice San Polo, you must think about this one. It’s a lovely bed & brunch only 500 m away from Rialto Bridge and it’s just near a water bus and water taxi stop as well.
- HOTEL MORESCO: It would be a great choice to plan for being right near Rialto Bridge and Piazzale Roma. This 4-star land expected with a continental breakfast buffet, free Wi-Fi, and a super, classical decor.
AND HERE SOME LUXURY HOTELS IN SAN POLO
- PALAZZO MOROSINI DEGLI SPEZIERI: One of the best luxury hotel in San Polo near Rialto Bridge, it is indeed a splendid, luxurious apartment situated right in the heart of the city.
- H10 PALAZZO CANOVA: If you are able to afford this grand hotel then, you are going to have royalty travel in Venice, San Polo one of the best places to stay in Venice.
LIDO DI VENEZIA (LIDO)
Another one of the best places to stay in Venice “Lido” a little island with lagoon, and it’s a great getaway for those who have a low budget and wish to escape the tourist and also connected to the main sightseers in the city.
A classy neighborhood, Lido has a splendid amount of dining choices and premium residential and commercial structures.
Well-known for the host the Venice Film Festival, along with the area’s art deco architecture and sports resorts has been welcomed for pretty some time.
You should spend incredible time at Lido’s award-winning beachfront and see the amazing views of the surrounding Adriatic Sea; the main avenue of Lido is home to numerous cafes, restaurants, shops, and hotels.
One of the best places to stay in Venice to see such beautiful sights like Armenian Catholic Monastery of San Lazzaro, Oasis of Alberoni, The church of San Nicolò al Lido, Tempio Votivo Church, The Ancient Jewish Cemetery, and Malamocco.
WHERE TO STAY IN LIDO DI VENEZIA (LIDO)
SOME RECOMMENDED HOTELS IN LIDO
- GRANDE ALBERGO AUSONIA & HUNGARIA WELLNESS & SPA: A wonderful hotel situated within 5 minutes’ stroll away to the beach, the hotel is well-known for its Art Nouveau décor and a first-class spa and wellness center. I reckon the best places to stay in Venice.
- HOTEL ATLANTA AUGUSTUS: Not far from the beach, Hotel Atlanta Augustus is situated in the heart of Lido and provides a wonderful terrace that overlooks the surrounding lagoon; rooms are fitted with architect furniture and advanced facilities.
- HOTEL RIGEL: It just 15-minute boat rides away from mainland Venice, rooms are furnished with the latest facilities such as free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
One of the best places to stay in Venice, Castello is just next to San Marco neighborhood and Saint Mark’s Square, but it is absolutely fewer tourists than the latter!
I really suggest taking at least a little walk here, specifically if you’re the kind of soul that wants to get on the off-the-beaten-track.
Even though you would not have lots of prominent things to visit here, the entire neighborhood is spread with small, local churches and tiny squares, all of them offering a nice, genuine environment.
But you be able to relax for sure that you may not get bored here, as you will be encircled by numerous great restaurants, pubs, cafes, and bars.
One of the best places to stay in Venice to see such beautiful sights of Castello like Bridge of Sighs, Arsenale, Church of San Zaccaria, Santa Maria Formosa, Scuola Grande di San Marco, and Basilica of Santi Giovanni e Paolo.
WHERE TO STAY IN CASTELLO
CHEAPEST HOTELS IN CASTELLO
- SAN LIO TOURIST HOUSE: Such a splendid and extremely clean hotel is right in San Lio Square, in the heart of this place. The place is just outstanding, as you’ll be enclosed by an endless number of restaurants, bars, and pubs – what more you like most.
- SWEET VENICE: It’s a modern and cheap guest house that will help everyone to save some money while their journey, it can be the perfect one for you, they provide all the amazing facilities you want for an enjoyable stay and super friendly staff.
MID-RANGE HOTELS IN CASTELLO
- HOTEL RIO: They provide the best service in all Castello, so this lovely place can be for you, they have an on-site mini-market, shops, a shared lounge, luggage storage, and more; along with you be able to find tons of restaurant and bar.
- HOTEL SANT’ANTONIN: One of the best places to stay in Venice “Hotel Sant’Antonin” the beautiful place for your Venetian escape, It’s hosted in a 16th-century construction and it provides a delicious breakfast as well.
AND HERE SOME LUXURY HOTELS IN CASTELLO
- HOTEL DANIELI VENICE, A LUXURY COLLECTION HOTEL: For the extra luxurious hotel in Venice, that’s only a short walk away from the main attractions that you must want to visit, this hotel is really one of the most famous accommodations in the city and it provides perfect service.
- HOTEL COLOMBINA VENICE: Another one with a great choice for all those looking for a classy hotel in Venice Castello, this one has genuine Venetian furniture and it’s just 100m distant from San Marco Square.
Another one of the best places to stay in Venice “Giudecca” is the most known area among students and young professionals.
Giudecca is a bunch of 4 islands situated south of the central islands of Venice and is related to them by the Giudecca Canal.
It can be one of the best places to stay in Venice because it’s less than 5 minutes far from Venice on a Vaporetto ride, along with once an epitome of luxury, and it’s a wonderful weekend tour from the main city.
Surrounded by splendid blue waters, the island provides charming views of the Venetian skyline, as well as some of the best symbolic structures of San Marco neighborhood.
All these five neighborhoods are the best places to stay in Venice for having fun at beaches, dine in restaurants including with luxury and lower budget whichever you prefer along with amazing night walk of the city make your journey more interesting.
WHERE TO STAY IN GIUDECCA
CHEAPEST HOTELS IN GIUDECCA
- GENERATOR VENICE: It’s an amazing low budget-style hotel that won’t make you spend a lot of money; I actually consider this place is for you, situated right nearby many public transport alternatives like Vaporetto and water taxi.
- B&B GIUDECCA BELLA: One of the best places to stay in Venice for the best with the cheap hotels in Venice, in the South of the city center, provides such a nice value for the money and it also has a good garden where you be able to relax.
MID-RANGE HOTELS IN GIUDECCA
- CA’DELLE ERBE: A pleasant, mid-range hotel close to many restaurants and cafes where you be able to spend some casual time, this beautiful and super clean guest house has a balcony and provides such extremely incredible views of the city.
- HOTEL GIUDECCA VENEZIA: You be able to have great fun here, and it’s just a little further from the city center along with they provide free Wi-Fi, good service, delicious breakfast, and many more.
AND HERE SOME LUXURY HOTELS IN GUIDECCA
- BELMOND HOTEL CIPRIANI: One of the best places to stay in Venice for a superb ultimate luxury hotel, if you be able to afford it then this one’s for you indeed, they provide a first-class everyday breakfast, an exterior swimming pool, tennis court, and even fitness facilities.
- CHARMSUITE PALLADIO: Another one splendid choice for you, on the lovely and most famous island of Giudecca. This is really a wonderful and delightful guest house situated 1 water bus stop distance from St. Mark’s Square.
I hope you like this article about “the best places to stay in Venice” and hope I convinced you for more stay connected to this blog.